GET THE BEST
1. The seamless construction is more contemporary and stylish than the
old cap and sleeve technique.
2. Insulite�, the most effective insulation
in the industry, provides maximum protection with thinner walls and less weight than
3. Painted in a dust-free environment, the durable finish is available in
a variety of attractive colors.
4. Recessed handles have label holders that can be easily seen without
kneeling, even on lower drawers.
5. Standard plunger key lock secures all drawers. Other locking options,
including a Medeco security key lock, are available.
6. Schwab's drawers roll smoothly and freely on a rugged suspension
system even when fully loaded.
7. Every file drawer is completely insulated, making each one
independently fire resistant. If a drawer is accidentally left open and fire strikes, this
feature will halt the spread of fire throughout the entire file.
8. An inner-steel drawer jacket prevents entry into a locked drawer from
an unlocked compartment. It
also keeps all insulation out of your files.
9. All Class 350, legal-sized drawers
are slotted for movable hanging frames
to provide the convenient flexibility of
using either legal-, A-4-, folio- or
letter-sized hanging file folders.
10. Insulated, interlocking drawer
labyrinths provide a tight seal for
the drawers in the event of a fire.
11. Every Schwab file is U.L. Classified
as either Fire Resistant or Fire and
Impact Resistant. All files also carry
an additional 11/2-hour manufacturer's
| Why Do I Need Fire Protection ? | How Does it Work ?
Product Lines | Warranty Information
Company News | Frequently Asked Questions
Comments/Feedback | Links to Related Sites
Copyright 1999 Schwab Corporation Last
Updated in April 2002